Our client is a large NSW organisation that is looking for multiple call centre operators to join their team and provide high quality generalist service as a first point of contact for the contact centre customer in Parramatta on a 3 month contract paying $30.75 per hour + super.
About the Role
- Utilise generalist knowledge and training to handle and share information with contact centre customers.
- Create a positive relationship in all customer interactions across all interaction channels,
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of information resources
- Provide in-scope enquiry resolution for inbound calls
- Provide out-of-scope enquiry resolution for inbound calls by transfer or referral to the appropriate external agency or organisation.
- Provide enquiry resolution, update records and complete transactions for basic contact centre specialist agency services.
- Acknowledge and accurately record customer complaints.
- Perform administrative activities to support the provision of service delivery. Duties include processing documents and applications, mail outs and other assigned administrative tasks as required.
- Access and utilise various basic digital data storage systems to locate, provide and update customer information.
- 2 - 3 years customer service experience (call centre, retail etc)
- Need excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous gov experience is preferred but not required