This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Business Systems Officer will develop solutions predominantly on the ServiceNow platform and consult with business stakeholders to ensure system requirements based on current business practices. Maintain the Regulator’s IT applications through the provision of technical support and advice to users across multiple locations, platforms (predominantly ServiceNow) and technologies. Key accountabilities include:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience developing on the ServiceNow Platform.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project delivery and service management practices (incident, problem and change management).
- Demonstrated ability to manage client expectations and requirements to achieve outcomes in a business support role.
- Knowledge and experience in reporting against performance metrics to enhance business performance and efficiency.
- Knowledge and experience in Geospatial technologies.
- Knowledge and experience developing on the ServiceNow Platform.
- Demonstrated ability to configure and enhance OOTB ServiceNow functionality and build scoped applications.
- Demonstrated skill in ServiceNow scripting, including client scripting, business rules, script includes, and UI actions, UI macro, UI pages, sites, server-side scripting utilising the most efficient GlideRecord methods to reduce overall processing time.