- $550 per day + super
- 6 month contract
- Work from home
This is a great opportunity from a Business Support Officer to work for a NSW government organisation. This role will be working from home.
About the role
- Develop process improvements to integrate new systems and processes with existing ones for continuous improvement of products.
- Partner with external and internal customers to ensure business improvements align with long-term business strategies.
- Perform regular environmental scans and research analysis and collate, analyse and provide advice for improvements that can be achieved.
- Maintain knowledge of current developments in information management and champion the application of innovative techniques for storing, managing, and delivering data.
- Assist business as usual, and project teams in problem definition, exploration of options to address these problems and propose and document potential solutions.
- Manage support, maintenance, and enhancement of business processes.
- Work positively as a member of a multidisciplinary team, contributing to the achievement of Branch business outcomes.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a similar role.
- Government experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills