We a seeking a Business Support Officer to join a NSW government organisation based in Dubbo. This is a 4 month contract paying $249.65 per day + super.
About the role
- Provide a range of administrative activities and office services that contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the team that supports delivery of services to clients/customers.
- Manage and process business information in accordance with standards and guidelines to ensure all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible as required.
- Use relevant technology to prepare documentation and presentation material to support business unit managers and directors.
- Implement and maintain effective administrative systems and processes and make recommendations to improve efficiency and better support the business unit in delivering services.
- Manage business unit filing systems in accordance with standards and guidelines, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to ensure accuracy and security of information.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Government experience preferable
- Excellent communication
- High attention to detail