Work as an Business Support Officer for a NSW government client based in Sydney CBD. The role is paying $30 - 35 per hour + super and is a 6 month contract.
About the role
- Manage the Executives’ diary, arrange appointments, respond to invitations and correspondence, coordinate travel arrangements, and schedule and support meetings.
- Manage the flow and tracking of correspondence, agendas, meeting papers, minutes, PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets and briefing notes.
- Deliver individually or as part of a work team, high quality and efficient administrative service.
- Prepare and edit a range of written material on behalf of the business unit for internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and address enquiries, including those that are escalated.
- Minimum 2 years administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Government experience desirable.
- Able to multitask and have strong attention to detail.