Exciting opportunity to work as an Business Support Administrator for one Sydney's largest utility providers who have a key focus on protecting both public and environmental health. This is an 8 week contract with a possibility of extension. The role is located in Parramatta and is paying $33-35 per hour + super. Immediate start! Working holiday visas can apply!
About the role
To provide quality and efficient business support services to Customer Delivery and contribute to a multi-skilled, engaged and flexible Business Support team that fulfils requests and tasks effectively, and achieves client experience and business outcomes.
- Ability to provide support with the highest degree of integrity and diplomacy.
- Experience engaging across stakeholder groups internal and external to the organisation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the goal of achieving better outcomes for the organisation.
- Participate in team co-ordination, work planning, coaching and professional development initiatives to align resources and deliver priorities.
- Exercise astute judgement in managing confidential and sensitive information that has the potential to impact on organisational performance and reputation.
- Provide administrative support to field staff including course bookings and updates in Compass, bookings for medical and fitness assessments and capturing of leave.
- Monitor own workload to ensure achievement of service standards and targets.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in providing administrative support to the business, including processes and transactions that involve interface with operations staff, contractors and vendors.
- Good interpersonal communication and client service skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement improvements to current area of responsibility.
- Ability to work flexibly within a team, sharing knowledge and working together to deliver what the business require
- Demonstrated technical capability in business support including the related procurement processes.
- Demonstrated capacity to exercise a high level of discretion, confidentiality and political sensitivity in liaising with internal and external stakeholders.