This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Manage and audit attendance books including calculating RDO entitlements, monitoring RDOs, checking VAR reports, administering leave, capturing and maintaining overtime data, providing schedulers and team of inspectors with the relevant documentation and obtain approvals.
- Provide administrative support to field staff including course bookings and updates in Compass, bookings for medical and fitness assessments and capturing of leave.
- Administer sewer choke claims including the management of claims forms and evaluation forms, liaising with the customer to confirm invoice payment, capturing of third party invoices, creating vendors, scanning and uploading of documentation.
- Administer CCTV DVDs including monitoring the inbox, and creating jobs in Maximo
- Demonstrated technical capability in business support including the related procurement processes.
- Experience with Maximo is essential
- Proficiency in one or more ERP Finance, Asset Management and related systems.
- Good interpersonal communication and client service skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement improvements to current area of responsibility.
- Ability to work flexibly within a team, sharing knowledge and working together to deliver what the business requires