This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 6-month contract paying up to $885 per day excluding super. This role is located in Macquarie Park + WFH.
About the Role
This role delivers and manages multiple complex projects within clearly defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints and provides expert advice to enable our partners to deliver on strategic priorities, drive efficiency and improve customer and community outcomes. Key accountabilities include:
- Responsible for leading all aspects of project development and implementation across a portfolio of complex projects and programs, including development of business cases and project plans, establishing appropriate governance, identifying, allocating and managing resources, and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and in line with the division’s project and program management methodologies.
- Partner to drive end-to end process improvements and establish clear pathways to achieve improved customer and business outcomes across various business units and key stakeholders.
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other divisional priorities.
- Prepare and provide regular reports regarding project progress and financial performance, and contribute to the development and implementation of clear, thorough and client centred project documentation in order to support informed and accountable decision making and clear understanding of project risks and successes.
- Ensure the formulation of an appropriate and effective business and communications strategy for projects, programs and initiatives across various business divisions.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering large-scale service improvement projects and initiatives including the automation of services and the development of a robust knowledge base.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust, influence and communicate effectively at both a strategic and operational level, applying a commercial and customer mindset, and creatively problem solving.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, or demonstrated equivalent knowledge and/or experience.
For more information email Lachlan at email@example.com.