This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Business Improvement Officer starting ASAP on a contract until June 2021 + extensions paying between $450- $570 per day + Super. The role is based in Sydney CBD plus WFH.
- Analyse and document processes to provide reliable and accurate input to the development of new and modified systems and processes.
- Coordinate inputs from a broad range of business entities to ensure that existing and proposed processes are accurately analysed.
- Prepare project timetables and calendars, develop and monitor project plans for major activities and coordinate a range of program support.
- Undertake projects including documenting processes, administering training and education programs and acquiring resources.
- Collate, extract and analyse information and present this information in a variety of formats.
- 2+ years' Business Process Analyst experience,
- Experience in finance and Lean Six Sigma methodology,
- Impeccable communications skills - written and verbal,
- Experienced in facilitating workshops
- Well-developed skills in process analysis and mapping skills
For more information Call Lachlan on 82969808