This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 3-month contract paying up to $570 per day excluding super. This role is located in Sydney CBD + WFH.
About the Role
Map and document processes, and provide project support services to provide input to the development of new/modified ways of working that support the implementation of major business and organisational change in the Finance and Investment Division. Key accountabilities include:
- Analyse and document processes to provide reliable and accurate input to the development of new and modified systems and processes.
- Coordinate inputs from a broad range of business entities to ensure that existing and proposed processes are accurately analysed and enable the development of effective new and revised processes.
- Prepare project timetables and calendars, develop and monitor project plans for major activities and coordinate a range of program support activities to enable the unit to deliver on its priorities.
- Undertake projects including documenting processes, administering training and education programs and acquiring resources to support
- 2+ years' Business Process Analyst experience,
- Experience in finance and Lean Six Sigma methodology,
- Impeccable communications skills - written and verbal,
- Experienced in facilitating workshops
- Well-developed skills in process analysis and mapping skills
- Proven planning, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues with moderate complexity
For more information email Lachlan at email@example.com.