This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting a Business Process Analyst starting ASAP on a initial 5 month contract + extensions based in CBD with WFH paying up to $550 p/d + + super. Design and implementation of process improvement initiatives to enhance the provision of services to the employees
About the Role
- Gathering and documenting requirements for projects including data analysis
- Design and develop operating manuals and work instructions to support training and acceptance of the new operating model.
- Liaise with management to obtain cooperation in coordinating improvement activities.
- Create project plans to detail goals, milestones and required resources.
- Provide reports on project status and activities to facilitate management’s evaluation of impact and effectiveness
- Few years work experience as a business process analyst using proven frameworks and methodologies to complete work thoroughly
- Strong stakeholder management skills, working in complex projects and managing both senior and junior stakeholders
- Clear and succinct communication skills with the ability to tailor complex information to the audience and run workshops and presentations
- Identify and resolve issues for processes that could cause major issues on stand-up
- Obtaining sufficient support to critically examine the current and to-be operating model