- $1000 + super
- 6 months
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Looking for a highly detailed, organised Business Analyst with experience in documenting business processes that support project delivery. It is a 6 month contract, paying $1000 + super, based in CBD/WFH.
- Document detailed delivery processes that can be consumed by the schedule, that will benchmark and drive the delivery
- Work with stakeholders to develop processes, ensuring that they meet programs requirements and priorities.
- Ensure all documentation is completed to a high standard that can easily be consumable for project delivery
- Update and maintain the process artefacts and process library
- Participate in end to end stakeholder groups to improve the efficiency of future delivery and processes.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and project management skills
- Highly developed skills in using MS applications including: Project Visio
- Understand and Create Process Flows (Swim lanes, flowcharts)
- Data Analysis using charts, pivot tables, filters and rules
For more information please contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org