Ashdown People are currently recruiting a Business Process Analyst for our government client with the location flexible across NSW on an initial 4 month contract paying $650 - $700 per day + superannuation. In this role you will be responsible for consulting with business stakeholders to identify and document business processes and analyse gaps
What You'll Do
- Responsible for undertaking systems and manual process analysis, process design and process modelling to ensure the ongoing development of the broader business architecture.
- Analyse and review business processes, procedures and work instructions, including systems and applications, to identify process gaps and to enable development of improvement strategies and projects, designing new business models; streamlining and reengineering existing business processes and providing support to change.
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and best practice in order to assist with determining priorities for business process improvement.
- Support stakeholders and process owners with strategic alignment between organisational and business unit strategies, policies, processes and procedures by condensing, simplifying and articulating information/documentation that supports decision making on systems and technology solutions.
- Develop supporting material and provide input on training for operational processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand end-to-end processes to support effective solutions and determine and resolve issues.
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated high-level computing skills including MS Office software suite, and knowledge and contextualised understanding of corporate systems.
- Demonstrated capability to facilitate workshops, map process models and knowledge of process modelling notation standards with a demonstrated understanding of the relationship between strategy & operational process enablement.
- Demonstrated capability to use enterprise-level process modelling platforms e.g. ARIS to capture policies, processes, procedures etc. is desirable.