This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
This role will be responsible for facilitating elicitation sessions with a wide range of stakeholders and digging around in the data when needed to develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture, data flow, transformation logic and data models/data products.
- Examining and documenting KPI's, dashboards and reports. The documentation will include report real estate i.e. visuals, graphs, measures, report linkage (drill down & drill through) and any other workflow requirements.
- Co-ordinate with the project’s data architect for the delivery of underlying data models in snowflake.
- Input to the RFQ process if required to articulate the report development statement of requirements to ICT suppliers.
- Identify risk and dependencies related to New Reporting project delivery.
- Create user stories and maintain backlog of work covering all aspects of reporting requirement.
- Creation of test cases based on user stories.
- Co-ordinate the quality assurance of reporting and raise defects as the build progresses.
- Organising user acceptance testing with end users and senior stakeholders.
- Contribution to production release management, change management and user training
- Worked in a similar Business Analyst position and have experience at least two end-to-end implementations of Business Intelligence/Reporting solutions.
- Well-developed business analyst skills including substantial experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Qlik Sense, Tableau, or Power BI
- Experience in data migration from RDBMS to snowflake cloud data warehouse (desirable).
- Experience with data security and data access controls and design.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience with AWS or Azure data storage and management technologies such as S3 and ADLS.
For more information Apply and Call Tim on 82969802