This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Lead and manage the Customer & Systems Business Improvement Project to address ongoing backlogs.
- Lead multiple work streams/projects within a business improvement program
- Review and assess all root causes and impacts identified and develop improvement initiatives in line with core business services
- Develop and implement strategies and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of project, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, and project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues and assess project progress and overall effectiveness.
- Manage stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met.
- Prepare briefs and submissions for changes in policy, process, systems and/or operations as required
- Lead and manage project team to deliver all key project milestones and outcomes
- Extensive experience working with large and/or ASX-listed corporations
- Perfect communication skills essential.
- Expert stakeholder engagement skills.