This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the role
Designing, establishing and operationalising data models using Microsoft Azure services, with a core focus around the integration of Azure Cloud and SQL Databases and Data Warehouses.
- Defining the mapping required for populating data models using Azure Data Factory.
- Dimensional Modelling (Star Schema, Snowflake Schema), Database Schema Design, Data Warehousing, Data Analysis and Data Reconciliation.
- writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and functions to parse nested JSON as well as to generate nested JSON objects
- Azure Data Factory – Orchestrate data pipelines and scheduling runs as well as monitoring
- Practical experience with creating pipelines in Azure Data Factory
- Skills on PowerBI
- Experience working with JSON data structures
- Knowledge of Data Lake concepts
- Data modelling experience with knowledge of both relational and star schema designs
- Experience with Azure SQL data warehouse and SQL Server
Before you apply - please review the above skills and make sure these are properly reflected in your CV throughout your recent projects.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted for this position.