We a seeking a Business Coordinator for a large NSW government organisation based in Sydney CBD. This role is a 12 month contract paying $500 - 600 per day + super.
About the role
- Assist in the coordination of business planning processes for the Division, ensuring alignment with corporate strategies and initiatives
- Draft strategies and plans for approval by the Division to be translated into meaningful performance targets, as well as provide assurance and regular reporting for senior management.
- Provide or source advice, technical expertise and operational support
- Draft correspondence, briefing notes and reports in relation to specific projects, initiatives and issues
- Contribute to the sound financial management for the Division, including planning, budgeting, reporting and control
- Assist in the procurement process, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and providing strategic advice and assurance
- Undertake administrative functions, including office procedures, purchasing and records management
- Experience in a similar role
- Government experience preferable
- High attention to detail and organised