This is a great opportunity to support the Leadership team and Executive Director in a large government organisation. This is a 3 month contract that us paying $37 - 40 per hour + super and is based in Sydney CBD.
About the role
- Perform a range of routine clerical and administrative tasks necessary to support the operation of organisations.
- Manage the Executive Director’s diary and supporting the leadership team with complex diary arrangements such as for workshops and large and regular meetings.
- Responsible for ongoing daily business coordination including activities such as invoicing, and assistance in resource coordination, support team to onboard new starters and developing branch induction material.
- Undertake administrative functions, including office procedures, procurement and contract management, purchasing and records management and ensure compliance with corporate administrative policies and procedures.
- Draft and review correspondence, briefing notes, and reports.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Government experience preferable
- High attention to detail and highly organised
- Able to meet deadlines