This NSW government agency prides itself on delivery innovative ICT solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information, facilitate support and maintenance of a wide range of ICT initiatives to ensure efficient, effective and innovative results for NSW.
About the Role
The Project Manager will identify an Incident Management/Work Health & Safety product which can be implemented over the next 6-12 months.
- Scoping current environment and taking feasibility of product which can be efficiently implemented in an environment where managing incident reporting, work health and safety claims can be done smoothly.
- Managing investigations to identify and define diverse business requirements and specifying effective business solutions through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisational change.
- Facilitate the application and monitoring the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
- You must have project experience working on a OH&S (Occupational Health & Safety) system implementation.
- Experience working on Incident Management Reporting across greenfield projects
- Experience working on system implementations from RFP to delivery