This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Investigate and analyse Customer & Systems processes, policy and legislation as part of the Customer & Systems Business Improvement Project to identify and address root causes of backlogs and implement business improvement initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and meet priorities outlined in the Crown Lands State Strategic Plan. This role is a 6-month contract paying $750 per day + super. Primarily located in Newcastle, this role offers WFH flexibility.
- Undertake detailed data, process and systems analytics to develop business improvement initiatives
- Engage closely with key stakeholders to resolve problems and identify improvements to processes, systems, policy and legislation.
- Analyse and consolidate information to prepare briefs and reports to support the delivery of business focused solutions
- Provide expert technical advice on business and data analysis to address management issues related to business improvement initiatives
- Monitor and evaluate project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve project outcomes
- Lead the implementation of identified business improvements, including realigning processes within other government agencies.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience.
- Adept capabilities in managing self, acting with integrity, committing to customer service, problem solving, planning & prioritising, working collaboratively, project management
For more information email Lachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.