- $800-$1000/ Day + Super
- 6- Month Contract
- Macquarie Park
This NSW Government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 6-month contract paying up to $1000/ Day + Super. This role is located in Macquarie Park.
About the Role
We are currently seeking to appoint a Business Analyst with a leading NSW Government agency. The Business Analyst will be joining the Cyber Security culture team and will assist with the creation of Power BI Dashboards. These dashboards will assist with a range of research, analysis, reporting, and implementation activities to support and continuously improve cyber defence, risk and resilience services across the agency Key accountabilities include:
- Assist in delivering one or more cyber defence, risk and resilience services, such as security operations, advisory, risk and assurance, culture, policy & compliance, business continuity, or portfolio delivery
- Assist with research and analysis to support the continuous improvement of one or more of these services, in order to measurably reduce cyber and technology risk within agencies and across the cluster
- Build and maintain effective business relationships and collaborate to promote improved cyber defence, risk and resilience practices.
- Demonstrated ability to create Power BI dashboards using features such as DAX.
- Extreme proficiency in Power BI and Power BI reporting
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; will need to explain technical concepts to non-technical and time-poor stakeholders such as executives.
- Proven ability to work concurrently across multiple projects
- Demonstrated experience negotiating with and managing stakeholders
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0405 290 086