This NSW public sector organisation is focused on the support for economic, cultural social prosperity of the Greater Sydney community. They are committed to continuous innovation, research and the integration of knowledge throughout the NSW public.
What You'll Do
This will be a hybrid technical/functional role based across a wide-scale payroll project. You will focus on the analytics & reconciliation of payroll results; following up on defects and advising on solutions to meet continuous business payroll requirements.
- Identify, analyse and document business processes, technical business functions and user requirements to enhance payroll systems using best practice methodology.
- Implementing industry recognised processes, practices and systems, assisting others to decide on the best approach.
- Reconciling payroll results and following up on defects.
- Investigating problems, analysing options and providing recommendations for new and existing services, new strategies and processes in-line with preexisting payroll requirements.
- Experience working on multiple Payroll projects.
- Hands-on experience with Payroll systems & general reconciliation.
- Experience reconciling payroll results and following up on defects.
- Experience with Ascender (desirable)
If you have strong reconciliation skills and experience working on payroll projects, please apply now for a prompt response.