This NSW government agency prides itself on delivery innovative ICT solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information, facilitate support and maintenance of a wide range of ICT initiatives to ensure efficient, effective and innovative results for NSW.
About the Role
The Technical Business Analyst will be split across two projects and will report to each respective Project Manager for their scope of work, who will provide direction on a day-to-day basis.Before you apply - please make sure the above criteria are properly reflected throughout your CV for each relevant project.
- Requirements gathering, decomposition and development of functional specifications
- Mapping of requirements to functional designs
- Business process mapping
- Mapping of requirements to system functionality and performing gap analysis
- Data Flow mapping
- Use Case Design
- Systems Specification
- Functional and Non-functional Analysis
- Mapping requirements to testing strategy
- Design and documentation of test plans and scripts
- Workshop facilitation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Document operational procedures / working practices
- Experience working within systems integration projects
- Advanced knowledge of both functional AND non-functional specifications
- Experience working on digital projects
- Workshop facilitation including a diverse range of stakeholders (including external suppliers)
- Experience of knowledge management, SharePoint, PowerBI and Power automation is highly desirable.
Please note - due to the high volume of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted.