This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Business Analyst starting ASAP on a contract until June 2021 + extensions paying up to $850 a day + super. The role is based in Sydney with the option to WFH.
- Engage with business across the division to modify/develop business systems, processes and templates.
- Undertake reviews of divisional needs and business processes to develop insights and advice to the executive for business improvement and adaptation across the division.
- Develop and produce a wide range of complex internal/external reports, documents, briefs and responses.
- Work closely with the management team to review and revise business in response to organisational and technological changes.
- Extensive experience in financial business analysis in a large infrastructure environment, preferably in government
- Has proven experience in monitoring business process performance with a strong understanding of best practices and key business drivers.
- Demonstrated experience driving business process changes and in managing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in the evaluation, development, review and administration of integrated management systems (based on SAP).
- Thorough knowledge of current contemporary financial and reporting policies, practices, procedures and technology systems.
- Demonstrated experience in Financial Control (FICO) or Program Project Management Project System (PPM/PS) modules within SAP (Equip).
- Experience in the implementation of CATS within SAP is desirable
For more information Call Tim on 82969802