- $500-$520/day + Super
- 6 month contract w/ potential extension
- Based in Yennora Office w/WFH
This NSW government agency is comprised of numerous integrated divisions that focus on achieving community outcomes for the greater good of the residence of NSW. It is responsible for setting the strategic direction and guiding an extended network of public and private service delivery agencies to deliver improved outcomes.
About the role:
The Business Analyst is responsible for the timely and accurate generation of data visualisation in Tableau. The data visualisation will be around business unit, financial and other related areas of the department including but not limited to; transactions, purchasing, Balance Sheet, Expenditure Statements and non financial related areas such as marketing and fleet. We are looking for candidates with advanced Excel and Tableau skills.
- Design and maintain tools for capturing, cleansing, and validating data to ensure the integrity of reports.
- Use Tableau and other data visualisation tools to prepare regular dashboard reports for management and other stakeholders.
- Analyse business performance as per the Business Plan, Scorecard, and other business performance frameworks.
- Investigate areas of underperformance and discuss the findings with unit managers and the director.
- Assist colleagues with financial tasks, including accruals, cost transfers, budgets, project forecasts, and labour costs.
- Accurate and timely processing of financial information to enable the provision of accurate fiscal reporting.
- Oversee billing processes relating to fleet hire, workshop, and marking services.
- Processing transactions in a precise, and efficient manner and implementing any corrective actions when errors are identified.
- Prepare or review sales orders and journals.
- Maintain accomplishment and pricing systems.
- 2+ Years’ experience in a Business Analyst or Data Analyst role
- Ability to generate Data Visualisations in Tableau by extracting data from Excel and SAP.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of data visualisations
- Stakeholder management across a diverse group of leaders.
- Immediately available candidates preferred.
- Must have Permanent Residency or Citizenship