- Salary: $650-$735/day + Super
- Location: Burwood / WFH
- Length of Contract: 9 Months w/immediate start
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding and allocations. It provides best practice project management services across the business while delivering large scale, enterprise wide programs of work to achieve the long-term strategic objectives.
About the role
The Business Analyst assists with the gathering and analysis of business and technical requirements to support decision making and planning through Research, Data Analysis, Reporting, Business Cases, Process Mapping in order to improve processes with customer experience.
- Business process mapping, data analysis and visualisation; scenario modelling; customer journey mapping; requirements engineering and acceptance criteria.
- Support the team with Coordination of process mapping and other review activities.
- Human Centered Design and customer experience process improvements.
- Model current and future business processes and identify opportunities for process improvements, efficiencies and change impacts.
- Pro-active identification of risks, issues and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and their associated business impacts.
- Work flexibly within cross functional team.
- Conduct research and analysis to develop and present Business Cases for Management review.
- Gather and document business requirements to ensure the projects are delivered and achieves desired outcome.
- Conduct cost benefit analysis of project deliverables and prioritisation.
- Support project and program manages with ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Work across legacy systems and complex technical environments.
- Deliver a combination of research, analysis and development of business case and data analysis methodologies, project lifecycles, analytical and problem solving.
- 5+ years' experience in a Business Analyst position
- Demonstrate experience in research, analysis and development of business cases and data analysis methodologies.
- Understanding or project lifecycles and analytical problem solving
- Experience with VIZIO, Power BI, MS Office and MS projects
- Available for immediate start
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Permanent resident or citizen