- $76.45 - $88.40 p/hr + Super
- 5 - Month Contract
- Parramatta w/ WFH
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding and allocations.
About the role
The Business Analyst will Identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows aligned with the overall business objectives and strategic requirements.
- Design tools and implement processes to identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows aligned with the overall business plan.
- Coordinate and undertake research and analysis of best practice on processes and activities to ensure internal and external services are delivered efficiently, business outcomes are measured and reported as required and systemic and emerging risks are promptly identified.
- Review the business unit’s strategies to enable company to deliver services in a cost-effective manner and to position the company to meet current and future requirements.
- Develop and implement strategies to monitor service provider usage and capture funding and operational performance data to ensure service delivery partners are performing to a high standard.
- Provide proactive and evidence-based advice and reports to the business unit leader, Director and/or the Executive Director to ensure the business unit’s matters which impact current business and future decision-making are fully considered.
- Research and prepare advice in the form of briefs, policy, and discussion papers in response to Ministerial, Cabinet or the companies requests.
- Liaise and work across company Divisions and non-government stakeholders to ensure effective interface between program development, planning, service design and policy implementation.
- Work effectively with team members towards mutual continued development and provide feedback and advice on research and analysis undertaken.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst
- Permanent resident or citizen
- NSW driver’s license recommended but not required
- Role may include travel to offices within NSW
- NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call on 0402 001 055.