- $750 + super
- 12 month contract
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
You will ensure all systems requirements are captured and are in alignment with the business strategy and operational technology roadmap to deliver business outcomes. This role is a 12 month contract, based in Parramatta/Redfern and paying $750 + super.
- Capture business requirements and ensure systems are delivered to meet them.
- Liaise with business to get clarifications for fixes or small enhancements.
- Support testing teams in validating test cases.
- Support teams in configuring applications to support business changes.
- Provide clarifications to various teams on functionality of systems.
- Conduct impact analyses, gap analyses, and provide recommendations to key stakeholders for consideration.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Good understanding systems interactions, business functions, interfaces and supporting IT applications
- Technology understanding IT applications delivery or business support needs
- Proven experience working in Agile IT project delivery team
- Good understanding of XML based data standards
- Knowledge of Transport data domain, Vehicle positions and real-time tracking will be advantageous
For more information contact Cindy at email@example.com