This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 4-week contract paying up to $95 per hour excluding super. This role is located in Orange.
About the Role
The Business Analyst will undertake research and analysis on a variety of business problems and processes to assist with determining the optimal solution to meet requirements, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop process improvements to integrate new systems and processes with existing ones for continuous improvement of products.
- Partner with external and internal customers to ensure business improvements align with long-term business strategies.
- Perform regular environmental scans and research analysis and collate, analyse and provide advice for improvements that can be achieved.
- Maintain knowledge of current developments in information management and champion the application of innovative techniques for storing, managing, and delivering data.
- Assist business as usual, and project teams in problem definition, exploration of options to address these problems and propose and document potential solutions.
- Manage support, maintenance, and enhancement of business processes
- Work positively as a member of a multidisciplinary team, contributing to the achievement of Branch business outcomes
- Model collegiate and collaborative behaviours to achieve the greater good for the community, celebrate a diverse workforce, create an environment where people can innovate and thrive, and support people’s wellbeing
- Extensive knowledge of business process design and improvement
- Experience working in customer service and technology environments
- Tertiary qualifications in business or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in risk management, quality processes and improving customer focused value streams/ processes
For more information email Lachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.