Business Analyst| 6-Month Contract| $880 per day incl.super
- $700-$800 per day plus super
- 6-Month Contract
- CBD w/WFH
About the Company
This NSW Government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 6-month contract paying up to $800 per day + Super. This role is located in CBD w/WFH.
About the Role
We are currently seeking to appoint a Business Analyst with a leading NSW Government agency. The Business Analyst leads the review and analysis of the organisational business intentions, services, processes and information that identifies changes that lead to business improvements. The role leads the development of business cases for identified project opportunities, ensuring they support the organisational strategy and document measurable and quantifiable benefits. Key accountabilities include:
- Preparing and developing Business cases and Acting as the Subject Matter Expert responsible for facilitating workshops, business process reviews and documentation of business requirements.
- Manage and Lead the detailed analysis of the business environment to, processes and systems to capture business requirements to develop appropriate solutions that address business needs.
- Implement and apply contemporary frameworks and methodologies and drive the development and maturity of IT processes in the area of business analysis, business process management and solution delivery.
- Extensive experience in conducting detailed analysis of business requirements across a complex portfolio of initiatives.
- Proven ability to interpret and translate analysis into clear and insightful technical specifications and required documentation.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholder.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0421850742.