Business Analyst |7 Month Contract |$738/day inc. Super
- $671/ Day + Super
- 7 - Month Contract
- Ultimo/Work from Home
About the Company
This NSW Government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 7-month contract paying up to $671/ Day + Super. This role is located in Ultimo and offering WFH
About the Role
We are currently seeking to appoint a Business Analyst with a leading NSW Government agency. The Business Analyst is responsible for consulting with business stakeholders to identify business & project requirements, understand and analyse Ways of Working and Business process owners as well as analysing gaps to enable the development of improvement strategies to support the strategic and operational goals of business process owners. Key accountabilities include:
- Undertake analysis in complex environments to understand functional, operational and technical requirements in order to ensure effectiveness in meeting business objectives.
- Support the identification of ways of working documentation impacts in strategic initiatives to inform development requirements to reflect changes in ways of working.
- Contribute to the operational effectiveness and enhancement of customer experience of the transformation team by evaluating, delivering or supporting the development, evaluation or improvement of the Groups' Ways of Working and Services.
- Proven ability to undertake qualitive and quantitative analysis to inform sustainable solution design at both strategic and operational level
- Proven ability to communicate with stakeholders at multiple levels throughout an organisation
- Ability to operate within a system that is constantly changing.
- Highly organised individual who presents the ability to work autonomously
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 290 086