This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
The Benefits Realisation Specialist will be working on an initial 6 month contract paying $450-$520 p/d + super based at Chatswood.
- Lead the Benefits Realisation Management approach for the Program.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted Benefits Realisation tools and templates using an adaptable approach which is stakeholder (customer) focused and localised. project by project.
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Benefits Realisation Plan.
- Establish the baseline benefits profile and reporting throughout the program.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Managers and Customers to develop the Benefits Realisation Plan and associated processes for all projects
- Manage the Quality Assurance Review to inform the audit and evaluation of benefits realisation for the Program.
- Demonstrated extensive experience working in complex Programs and managing senior stakeholders representing Programs, Vendors and Customers, including relevant qualifications or equivalents.
- Superior interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with extensive experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Extensive experience in running workshops, analysing information, understanding the stakeholder environment and providing advice and insight as well as implementing a Program of work.
- Extensive experience in research, data collection, analysis and executive presentation methods with excellent computer literacy.
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802