This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
You will be responsible for system analysis, design, development, maintenance and ongoing support for the organisation's integration services on Microsoft Azure iPaaS. In addition, you will also provide technical expertise to the implementation, administration, maintenance and support of these services and services to meet the current and future needs.
- Develop integration solutions, including REST APIs, Event Driven/Queue based integrations and service orchestrations.
- Assist with integration solutions planning, liaise with relevant application experts and contribute to solution design.
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
- Proven experience with Azure Integration iPaaS
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Enterprise Suite - C#, .NET, and Visual Studio
- Experience with some, or all, of the following Microsoft Azure components - Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus and API Management;
- Intermediate level RDBMS and SQL knowledge.
- Agile and DevOps experience;
- Azure DevOps
- Experience with NodeJS and/or Python will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Hands on experience designing Restful Web Services and Swagger
- Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded.