This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
You will be working with other members of the project team and technology teams to design, establish, and operationalise data models required for reporting and analytics, using Microsoft Azure services, with a core focus around the integration of Azure Cloud and SQL Databases and Data Warehouses.
- Design and development of business reporting capabilities in the data warehouse.
- Development of ETL in Azure Data Factory to populate the data warehouse
- Involvement in the development of related policies, guidelines, standards and other artefacts
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on data quality related activities
- Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
- Practical experience with creating pipelines in Azure Data Factory
- Experience developing data models in large complex organisations
- Experience with building best practice ETL processes
- Experience working with JSON data structures
- Knowledge of Data Lake concepts
- Data modelling experience with knowledge of both relational and star schema designs
- Experience with Azure SQL or SQL Server 2014/2016
- Strong understanding of how to build a data mart or data warehouses in SQL Server.
- Ability to translate the business requirements and architecture into a solution.
- Data governance experience will be highly regarded.
- Power BI experience will be highly regarded
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802