Our Federal government client is implementing its Cloud strategy and our client is seeking to engage an experienced cloud Architect with Azure, Office365 and Hybrid Cloud experience. Our client is seeking an architect professional who principally specialises in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Azure Office Productivity Suite.
About the Role
- Design the cloud environment from holistic point of view adopting Protected Utility for Government blueprint to meet requirements.
- Translate needs into cloud structure that suit the cloud implementation program.
- Carrying out deployment, monitoring and management tasks within this implemented cloud structure.
- Completing the integration of new applications into the cloud environment.
- Offering training and guidance to all whose roles bring them into contact with the cloud structure.
- Conducting migration, where necessary, to bring tools and other elements into the cloud.
- Delivering automated solutions.
- Working with business clients to understand their needs and to implement the cloud strategies designed to meet those needs.
- Experienced in delivering Cloud transformation, particularly in the Azure environment for Government.
- Advise and develop Cloud processes and governance.
- Advise appropriate architecture including express route and hybrid arrangement with onsite legacy systems.
- Provide practical engagement for migration and proof of concepts (POC).
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802