My client is a large frontline government agency. They have a contract requirement for an Audio-Visual Support Engineer / Video Conferencing Support Officer to join their team to support critical ongoing projects.
About the role
This is an initial 6-month contract, with possible extension. Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide Onsite/Remote AV/IT technical support to regional sites & users
- Monitoring day to day AV system performance
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve AV issue and manage warranty calls
- Support in testing and deployment of new AV technical solutions
- Be available for onsite assistance for VIP meetings
- Train and guide staff on general AV system usage
To be successful for this role, you will need to have the following skills, knowledge, and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience with all types of AV technology (MS Teams / Crestron / Polycom), video conferencing setups and the support of Win10 environment.
- 3+ years’ experience in the support of corporate IT and audio visual solutions
- Exceptional communication skills in order to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to travel between regional sites when required (Mandatory)
- Ability to work flexible hours (Desired)