- $450 -470 per day + super
- 3 month contract
- Ashfield location
We are seeking 3 Assistant Project Officers to join a NSW government organisation based in Ashfield.
About the role
- Coordinate meetings and liaise with relevant stakeholders i.e. strong communication skills/stakeholder management.
- Filtering and distribution of compliance reporting – working in excel
- Collating, verifying and adding Contraindication and medical certificates to P-files
- Escalating contraindication certificates that are not compliant
- Preparation of correspondence to employees and validation of distribution lists (mail merges etc).
- Prepare correspondence for our Conduct and Professional Standards team/ process – competent written/report writing skills.
- Previous project experience
- Able to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Good system knowledge - TRIM and SAP experience preferable