Work for a NSW government client that support the needs for young Australian's. This Assistant Project Officer is a part time opportunity that requires working on Monday's and Friday's (this is not negotiable) on a 3 month contract. This will be working from home but will require going to the Parramatta office occasionally. This role is paying $347.48 - $383.39 per day + super.
About the role
- Responsible for the timely and quality provision of briefs, reports and information in response to complaints and issues management.
- Identify, develop, and implement successful partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that complaint matters are actioned within the delegated time frames.
- Assist the team in contacting tenants and advocates to ensure that complaints and issues are addressed within a short time frame, minimising further escalation and/or damage of reputation to the organisation.
- Provide critical support to the team, assisting with meeting time frames and achieving quality outcomes.
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Government experience is preferred
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills