- $46.95 - $51.81 per hour + super
- 5 month contract
- St Leonards location
Our client is looking for a Assistant Policy Officer to provide project management support to the Manager of the team in St Leonard's, this is a 5 month contract paying up to $51.81 per hour + super.
About the Role
- Support and facilitate the development and implementation of policy frameworks and strategies that will improve planning, performance monitoring and evaluation of mental health
- Undertake basic research by collecting information from sources, including the internet and libraries
- Assist in preparing reports and papers, including: analyzing and writing up research findings, evaluating and recommending options.
- Assist in the coordination and support of consultative processes by preparing background papers, taking notes during discussions and summarizing outcomes of meetings and workshops.
- Provide secretarial support to committees managed by the team, including: booking rooms, organizing catering, organizing teleconferences, collating and distributing agenda papers, taking and writing up minutes
- Provide timely, high level administrative support to the manager and project team including diary and phone management, booking meeting rooms, travel arrangements, maintaining filing systems, photocopying and preparation of papers.
- monitoring and evaluation of mental health and drug and alcohol programs and services
- Understanding and knowledge of NSW public health system
- exceptional interpersonal, organisational and time management skills especially in relation to the preparation of agendas and meeting papers, the organisation of meetings, functions etc, and the ability to prioritise competing tasks and activities
- Advanced Excel Skills (essential)
- Strong Project Management skills (essential)
- Knowledge of SharePoint (preferable)
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please contact email@example.com or call on 0282969807.