Assistant Policy and Project Officer | 7 Week Contract | $82.50 p/h Including Super
- $65 - 75 per hour + super
- 7 Week Contract
- Parramatta / Work from Home
About the Company
We are seeking an Assistant Policy and Project Officer to join a NSW government organisation. This is a 7 week contract to start with the potential to extend. It will be flexible work arrangements with 1 day in the parramatta office and the 4 days working from home.
About the Role
- Undertake research, synthesise and analyse quantitative and qualitative material and data to communicate to senior officers of the Department contemporary developments in all aspects of vocational education and training policy.
- Develop and effectively communicate advice to senior officers through the preparation of briefings, correspondence, speeches and other papers using word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint and other software
- Use technology to analyse data from multiple sources and prepare clear and concise reports in relation to the interpretation of the data.
- Contribute to teams, under supervision, to develop significant policy proposals in vocational education and training policy.
- Build excellent relationships and work collaboratively with Departmental staff and external stakeholders to ensure that advice are developed on time and projects are managed effectively.
- Experience in project and policy is ideal
- Preferably government experience
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact Grace Burton - Grace@ashdownpeople.com.au