- Up to $360 per day + super
- 3 month contract
- Sydney CBD
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and innovative experience within the development of New South Wales government. Our client is looking for an Assistant Ministerial Advisor to Support the preparation and delivery of a broad range of Ministerial Services
About the Role
- Support the preparation and delivery of a broad range of Ministerial Services, including advice, briefings, parliamentary products, and correspondence
- Coordinate and manage the administration of information, emails, requests and filing to support the workload of the team
- Develop and understanding of systems, guidelines, processes, practices, and tools
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures for recording, processing and delivering Ministerial advice, services and administrative support.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team in a high volume environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to review the quality, readability and accuracy of documents as well as gather and analyse complex information
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com