Large NSW Organization looking for an Assessment officer in Orange on a 6 month contract paying $30 - $42.36 / hour + super.
About the Role
- First point of contact for applications for grants including data collection and entry, customer service
- Assessment of applications for eligibility for grants
- maintain the loan portfolio including documents, maintenance and arrears management. This team is responsible for all legal documents and ensuring the risk portfolio is managed and the loan book is secure.
- resilience and maturity to deal with highly emotional customers
- strong customer service skills
- high attention to detail
- Experience with financial loans/grants assessment preferred
- Understanding of rural issues is highly desired