Large NSW organization looking for an Assessment Officer in Maitland on a 3 month contract paying up to $66 p/h + super to contribute to the analysis and assessment of title applications.
About the Role
- Support the assessment and determination of a diverse range of applications for mineral and petroleum exploration, mining and production titles
- maintain a range of collaborative networks to support the delivery of services and to maintain currency with industry trends.
- Maintain and accurately update the Titles Administration System, ensuring security payments and titles are regularly recorded
- Draft correspondence relating to titles and securities assessments, applications and other variations
- Providing a high quality and responsive service to applicants while managing competing demands and priorities
- Advanced capabilities with Microsoft word, Excel, outlook and teams required.
- Experience writing ministerial briefs desirable
- Experience reading and applying legislation desirable
- Experience with CM9/Trim desirable
Apply if you are interested. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.