This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
- Designing and developing automated solutions to scale and self-heal, speeding innovation, reducing development time and supporting costs
- Developing new scalable and reliable services and improve existing services when the opportunity is visible to help internal clients with the intent to have minimize maintenance and support.
- Participate in supporting the development and update of standards, processes and tools.
- Undertake cloud environment support on a day to day basis.
- Perform operational management of the applications/platforms and ensure change management, compliance, auditing controls are in place for cloud environments.
- Over 5 years of experience in platform software development and release management.
- Certification in DevOps and/or System Administration and hands-on experience in UNIX/Linux scripting and administration is mandatory.
- Experience in container orchestration, specifically Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift
- Primary database experience will be across the following platforms, in order of importance – SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and PostGres.
- Experience working in AWS (EC2, RDS) and Azure would be nice
- Experience working on Exadata (preference)