This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Job
- Planning, designing, creation, amendment, verification, testing and documentation of new and amended software, web, and multimedia applications.
- Contribute technical expertise to requirements analysis to enhance the quality of the solution design for new or existing applications to ensure fit for purpose.
- Testing and gathering feedback to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application, ensuring that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood, documented and recommendations for mitigation strategies are identified to inform decision making.
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge to be incorporated in future build and release cycles in compliance with release and change management processes.
- Provide 3rd level application support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of application related service outages; complying with incident and problem management processes and service levels.
- Strong knowledge & experience with Python and Django.
- Experience gathering requirements for solution design of new & existing applications.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap
- Experience with ECharts (desirable)