- $99K - $110K + Super
- 12 – Month Fixed Term Contract
- Sydney CBD
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding, and allocations.
About the role
The Application Administrator implements the Client Support Strategy and provides second level support for the government agency business systems. Ideal candidates will have experience in Level 2/3 support roles, ITIL V3/4 certifications or experience, SQL, IIS and Azure experience.
- Manage the resolution of all escalated incidents relating to business systems to meet agreed service levels.
- Manage the escalation of third level incidents to appropriate suppliers.
- Foster collaborative relationships with clients to understand how business systems are used to efficiently resolve questions and problems.
- Administer the user account management process to ensure agreed access rights are granted for business systems.
- Provide customised reports, liaising with suppliers, if necessary, to meet user requirements.
- Participate in user acceptance testing to ensure that user access rights are aligned with the production system.
- Maintain and update systems documentation as required.
- Maintain system license utilisation records for business systems and manage license allocations.
- Identify software upgrade requirements and coordinate upgrade deployments following configuration and change management processes.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology
- ITIL V3 or V4 certifications to equivalent skills and experience
- Experience of managing and providing Level 2/3 support for complex business systems
- Experience with SQL and application support is required
- IIS experience, as well as running and administrating websites
- Experience with Azure technologies is highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to perform pre-employment checks
- Permanent resident or citizen
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call on 0402 001 055.