This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the role
- Working extensively with Azure & Pega; performing a combination of manual AND automation testing.
- Executing test scripts that evaluate performance and compatibility with the intended operating environment of developed applications or software.
- Complete documentation outlining the results of tests to inform the preparation of future application documentation and reduce the impact of application defects
- Develop testing schedules to optimise the availability of testing resources.
- Be responsive to traditional and agile testing activities and effectively balance competing demands.
- Good knowledge & experience with Azure
- Exposure with Pega on at least one project.
- 3+ years QA experience; ideally working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Commercial experience with both manual AND automation testing.
- Expert API testing experience
If you have extensive experience with API testing please apply now for a prompt response - please update your CV to include 1 or 2 bullet-points detailing your Azure and/or Pega experience for each relevant project.