This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Designing and implementing AEM workflows.
- Integrating AEM workflows with other applications/products.
- Providing design, analysis and programming expertise into the development and enhancement of complex computer-based programs, systems and prototypes.
- Designing and executing acceptance testing to improve the quality of the developed program / system and reducing organisational risks.
- Providing ongoing third level technical support for programs and systems.
- Analysing and resolving problems, and following through with external service providers; monitoring recurring problems to identify trends and resolve performance issues.
- Strong knowledge & experience designing & integrating AEM workflows.
- Knowledge of OSGi or AEM Forms - JEE
- Workflow creation experience; using workbench i.e. Document Service, PDF Generator, Reader Extension
- Java and Object-Oriented programming experience
- Knowledge of CRX or Apache Sling (highly desirable)
- Experience with RESTful web services and/or SOAP (highly desirable)
Before you apply - please make sure the above skills are properly reflected for each relevant project throughout your CV.