We are looking for a digital campaign advisor with strong advertising experience to drive excellence in creative strategy and execution on digital and social channels, and to work closely with our contracted agencies for this fast moving and dynamic COVID-19 campaign. This is a 3 month contract, paying $400-$500/day + Super, in Haymarket.
About the role:
- Brief and manage production development of social and digital advertising executions and ensure timely delivery of assets
- Coordinate creative assets across digital and social channels that aligns with campaign strategy and branding
- Develop and maintain campaign schedules to ensure all activity is strategic, integrated, targeted and measurable against clear campaign objectives
- Monitor the creative executions in market week on week and adjust to evolve and change messages as needed
- Work with external agencies to optimise creative assets to help deliver performance targets
- Report on activity and provide advice to creative team on ways to improve and enhance creative assets.
- Have strong communication skills
- Have very strong digital and social advertising experience (essential)
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing social and digital creative strategy development, creation and implementation of content plans and creative production development
- Be highly organised, flexible and able to respond quickly and efficiently to the changing needs of a campaign that has a fast response requirements
- Be a team player and enjoy working in fast paced deadline driven environment
- Experience with copywriting, editing and content production may also be required as needed.
For more information email Lachlan at firstname.lastname@example.org.