This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the Role
- Undertake genealogical research to identify persons entitled on intestacy in both Australia and overseas.
- Provide administrative support to the Manager (Administration) Genealogy, including filing, copying, scanning and records management, attending to incoming and outgoing communications and maintenance of records and data systems.
- Contribute to the work of the Genealogy Unit to deliver a customer focused culture and a professional, efficient and collaborative working environment.
- Document and record all research in accordance with internal policy and procedure.
- Contributing to the delivery of genealogy services to identify and locate next of kin entitled to an intestate estate, or classes of beneficiaries or missing beneficiaries entitled in testate estates.
- Experience with estate administration and succession law, especially intestacy.
- Experience using contemporary genealogical search tools to identify and locate those entitled under the law in an intestate estate or an ability to learn the use of such tools.
- Understanding of NSW government and NSWTG’s key services and client base.
- Appointments are subject to reference checks. Some roles may also require the following checks/ clearances:
If you have experience tracking Next or Kin and/or Persons of Beneficiary within an administrative capacity, please apply now for a prompt response.